CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS is working closely with a leading retail chain of stores who are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Planning Studio Manager to be based in Limassol. The successful candidate must have minimum of 3 years previous experience in Sales or Customer Service as head of a department with responsibility for at least 5 team members, preferably in the retail sector and to be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to further develop your career, and work as Planning Studio Manager in Limassol, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure that all team members are aware of and follow the operating routines as intended, and providing the necessary feedback to the routine owner when a procedure is not applicable
- To work towards increasing the conversion rate, average item, and average price per item
- To monitor the performance of the external service partners (Delivery & Assembly) based on the company requirements and agreements
- To ensure the correct implementation of the company’s Exchange & Returns policy including the use of the correct reason codes
- To ensure that all customer comments are documented and reported
- To ensure that the correct receipt, both in quality and quantity is issued from the transportation company
- To Liaise with the Finance department to effectively manage all tax issues which may occur (VAT issues, tax free, etc)
- Responsible for the customer service of visitors
- To ensure that the team members are well trained to handle cashier duties
- To ensure the proper and secure operation of money transfers
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Sales or Customer Service, as head of a department with responsibility for at least 5 team members, preferably in the retail sector
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate
- Degree in Business Administration/ Business Management/ Marketing or in a related field
- Ability to work on shifts and weekends
- 13th salary
- Medical Scheme
- Provident Fund
- Bonus upon performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +35725342720 for further information.