CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Principal NOC Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background and will hold extensive experience within a 24/7 NOC operation.
- Cloud infrastructure support & deployment AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Microsoft Office 365.
- Financial Services Data Centre support & deployment.
- Ensure that the global network of The Group is fully functional.
- Vendor and 3rd party network management.
- Research, evaluate, present and implement new innovative technologies for NOC usage.
- Incident handling, escalation, reporting, tracking issues, troubleshoot problems.
- Writing of documentation on processes and procedures.
- Ensuring all frameworks are built to the company standard.
- Network support for internal security investigation.
- Ensure monitoring solutions are up to date and adequate for support requirements.
- Work with external providers such as PrimeXM, Beeks, One zero.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Report network/systems operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or technical certifications.
- Experience within a 24/7 NOC operation.
- 5+ years background experience in a similar role, preferable within a global organization.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model.
- Solid understanding of SNMP/Syslog.
- Solid understanding of DNS.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory or similar solution.
- Experience using/deploying NMS applications such as Zabbix, Solarwinds, PRTG, Azure monitoring, AWS monitoring or any other similar solution.
- Process orientated with meticulous attention to detail.
- ISP or Financial services technology background is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of network topology and Cloud based solutions.
- Excellent communicator, able to effectively describe technical issues to non-technical audiences including other internal teams.
- Procurement and vendor management.
- AAA / Networking experience on any vendor.
- Virtualization experience with any of the below KVM, Vmware or HyperV.