CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working in partnership with a leading international Financial Services company based in Limassol. We are seeking a Part-time Russian Speaking Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting & experience with financial reporting requirements. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Control over the VAT transactions. Making entries into the VAT control account. Submission of the VAT returns on a regular (quarterly) basis
- Running payroll (calculation of statutory deductions and net pay)
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Working together with the CFO and the auditors on the audit function of the companies providing to the auditors all necessary information and documents
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Master’s degree in accounting
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.