CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Process a/c opening for our registered clients in accordance to KYC (Know Your Client) procedure.
· Process KYC verification for potential and existing Clients.
· AML (Anti Money Laundry) Scoring for Existent clients.
· PEP (Political Exposed Person) verifications.
· Corporate (Business) a/c processing.
· Joined a/c verification and processing.
· Verify provided information and documentation throughout World Check Validation.
· Apply the correct settings defining the client’s a/c as per BO and IB Standard Policies.
· Apply updates and changes over the a/c, as per client’s instructions.
· Utilize the systems according to the training obtained, avoiding critical human error over the system.
· Organize and File any client related documentation.
· University/ College Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics/Business studies or related field.
· Previous experience in similar position.
· Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
· High attention to detail.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to prioritise and perform under pressure.
· Ability to work in shifts (Mon-Fri, 6:00-22:00)
What we Offer:
· An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
· Benefits package includes, Company’s Group Medical Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination.
· In house cafeteria for snacks at a price and daily free lunch.
· Free Parking.