CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK,Australia,Cyprus,South Africa), brands and offices around the world.
Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Executive PA to the CEO.
- Coordinate the daily calendars of the CEO
- Plan appointments and events
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and third parties
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to emails on behalf of the CEO
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Proven work experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Personal Assistant or similar role
- Solid experience with Outlook and MS Office
- Business fluency in the Greek and English language
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
Remuneration & Benefits:
· Excellent remuneration package including salary and performance-based bonus
· Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination (applicable upon the candidate’s relocation in Limassol Office)
· In house cafeteria / catering available, at a price for breakfast and lunch
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, please contact the HR Department at +357 25027000.