CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Keep detailed records and create relevant reports of client’s funds
- Apply Deposits, Promotions, Internal Transfers and Withdrawals procedures on all tasks given
- Update Daily FX Rates and enter them in the System
- Process Incoming Transactions in liaison with the Companies’ regulations
- Assist the client’s request to participate in the Promotions offered by the Company
- Follow client’s Funding requests in accordance to the Companies Policies / Terms and Conditions
- Monitor and investigate transactions Failures in order to have the client assisted
- Verify Credit Card transactions based on daily settled reports
- Bank Transfers and Daily Statements Analysis
- Relate with Payment Providers Procedures and Policies in order to finalise transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business or related field
- At least two years’ experience in the same position within Forex Industry
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of preparing and presenting reports in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills required
- Good knowledge in English is required
- Able to work 8:30-17:30 and flexibility for split shift if needed (06:00-10:00 and 18:00-22:00
- Excellent remuneration package including salary and performance based bonus.
- Benefits package includes, Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination.
- In house cafeteria / catering available, at a price for breakfast and lunch, free daily desserts