CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are seeking for a confident individual to join a growing office based in Limassol, as a Full Stack Developer. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus. This business is within the Consultancy & Development industry with a strong commercial understanding of all matters Artificial Intelligence. The successful candidate will have the ability to build a robust, scalable and highly integrated core architecture/platform from the ground up to support delivery of extensive volume of content and high volume of transactions. You will be part of a core team and responsible for key technical decisions, recruitment of strong technical talent and end-to-end management of engineering operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Code development, Code optimisation, Code review and testing of key applications;
- Working closely with the Senior AI Developer and the science team to define feature requirements and deliver products that materially impact businesses and improves customer experience;
- Working with architectural challenges, database clustering, replication, build systems; deployment scripts, configurations management and automated testing;
- Designing and implementing scalable web service APIs;
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences
- 4+ years full stack engineering experience
- Experienced in building SaaS platforms used by a high volume of
- Strong background and experience of implementing solutions on premise or in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to handle uncertainty
- Fluent in English
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.