CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Surveillance Systems across Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Set and achieve targets for social media.
- Develop, implement, and execute a social media strategy based on the core values of our platforms with the purpose to improve quality and engagement on social media.
- Keep up with the latest trends and developments in both social media and online entertainment, and use this knowledge to improve your strategy.
- Be on the lookout for events and seminars relevant to your job, and attend these events if required.
- Create, implement, and manage innovative and creative content on all social media platforms.
- Manage and respond to comments and other messages from users.
- Help create and keep a schedule of important promotions, social competitions, giveaways, and other events.
- Look for possibilities to expand our brand on social media.
- University Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in social media.
- Can provide insightful reports on promotional performance.
- Is not afraid to set targets and achieve them.
- Fluency in English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Knows how to strike the right tone when engaging with customers.
- Ability to always keep the core values of our platforms in mind in external communication.
- Is not afraid to take initiative for improvements.
- Can work independently and takes responsibility.
- Is keen to learn more about social media and our markets and uses this knowledge to improve our platforms.
- Is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Is not hesitant to respond to urgent messages from followers outside office hours if needed.