CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international firm that operates in the Energy and Oil sector, we are seeking to recruit a well-organised and highly capable Legal Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 6+ months relevant experience and will ideally be fluent in both English and Russian.
- Report to the Head of Legal.
- Maintain legal department calendar.
- Coordinate contract execution and ensure signed contracts are distributed to all relevant parties.
- Create, organize, manage and maintain high volume of legal files (physical and electronic) and archive legal department documents into the internal database.
- Maintain databases.
- Support Head of Legal in managing daily workflow.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of highly sensitive information and documents.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 6+ months experience within a legal and/or administration position.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize demands under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and communicational skills in English are a must. Russian language would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a methodical approach, excellent attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Able to work the hours of 10.00am to 19.00, Monday to Friday.
- Willingness to learn.