CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a Cyprus Investment Company (CIF), and a part of a global group offering access investments and professional technology solutions, is hiring a Backoffice Officer. Headquarter is based in Limassol.
· Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
· Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
· Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
· Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
· Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
· Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
· Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
· Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
· Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
· Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
· Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
Previous experience in a similar role
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Any additional languages would be considered an advantage
· Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
If you the candidate and you are interested to apply for this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the job title as JB-9 at the email's Subject.