CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
On behalf of our Client, a CySEC licensed Investment Firm in Nicosia, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a multitasker to undertake the permanent role of Personal Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent knowledge of MS Office programs and the desire to learn and develop working within a dynamic, multicultural, and professional environment. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage CEO’s calendar
- Prepare letters, memos and faxes, send and receive faxes, copy and scan documents, stamp, send, receive and record envelopes, double register papers, prepare labels for sending envelopes and for filing, edit PDF documents, convert document top word or excel etc.
- Monitor all external work and liaise with the messenger accordingly
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for the CEO and other senior management when necessary
- Book meetings and arrange availability of conference rooms
- Ensure smooth running of the office, dealing with reception, office, building and administration related issues
- Managing and updating filing systems & archives, manuals and office related policies and procedures and ensuring they are observed
- Process monthly expenses for all Cyprus office employees: ensure all cash and credit card expenses are properly incurred on company business and contain all necessary approvals and supporting documentation. Accurately file all expenses related paperwork
- Arrange office and client related events.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- University graduate in a relevant qualification
- 1+ years providing reception/accounting/administration support
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Fluency in Russian and Greek languages will be considered highly advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional judgment for safeguarding confidential matters and information
- Ability to manage diverse workload and multi-task efficiently
- Efficient, punctual and dependable
- Highly organised
- Fast learner
- People oriented, effective communicator
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus, provident fund and medical insurance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.