CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. The Group is operating under multiple reputable licences (UK, Australia, Cyprus, South Africa), and has brands and offices around the world.
Due to continuing expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Senior Legal Advisor.
- Draft and/or improve agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes;
- Developing Company policy and position on legal issues;
- Review and provide legal advice on contracts signed by the company with various third parties;
- Represent Company in legal proceedings;
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks;
- Reviewing new regulations, applicable, and advice how these are affecting the company’s operations;
- Implementation of the Internal Regulations and procedures of the Company;
- Monitoring and reporting on employees’ adherence on the company’s policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits;
- Advise on employment labour law and other legal matters involving head office as well as global offices
- Providing guidance and training to staff and management on regulatory matters;
- Degree in Law;
- Background in Corporate law and/or Litigation and/or Regulatory;
- At least 4 years of proven experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage;
- Relevant CySEC certificates will be considered an advantage;
- Experience reading and interpreting regulations, law and statutes;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem solving skills, flexibility and adaptability;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Analytical ability and high attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
Employment Conditions: Full Time
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to email@example.com . For enquiries, please contact the HR Department at +357 25027000.