CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Corporate Lawyer to work in-house for a leading financial service provider company based in Limassol. The successful candidate must have proven experience in Corporate legal matters as well as Commercial legal experience. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their next step in their career.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft, review, negotiate and close corporate contracts
- Review supplier service agreements, intercompany agreements and other relevant documentation
- Assist the business with the legal aspects of pre-contractual work
- Provide the legal function to support a fast-paced rapidly growing and expanding range of businesses and operations
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the different departments’ day to day legal matters
- Perform legal activities related to acquisitions and investments, including leading due diligence reviews and negotiations of purchase and sale agreements
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and global regulatory compliance that impact the Group’s current and potential businesses
- Degree in Law or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in the technology, fintech and online sector and/or several years at a large law firm specializing in the technology, fintech and online sector
- Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a complex global group with a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment.
- English must be impeccable and must be to a highly professional standard
- General commercial law experience
- Experience in high-tech, on-line/web platforms, software, information technology, data privacy, Fin-tech, banking, e-money and similar fields, are a significant plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the Group, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking
- Solution oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Management and leadership skills and qualities
- A flexible working approach is necessary to complement the skilled team
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.