CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant CySEC Certification and possess previous and demonstrable experience in a similar capacity.
- Responsible to run complex reporting as required by the management of the Company or CySEC.
- Implement new systems and configuration updates for the purpose of trading operations, risk management and new markets/product launches.
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions.
- Quoting, confirming, and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures.
- Providing an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Holder of the Advanced or Basic Certification from CySEC is a must.
- Relevant experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent knowledge on the MT4 and MT5 platform and well-known bridge solutions.
- Good understanding of reporting and best execution.
- Excellent communication skills in English.