CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and well-respected Engineering company with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess previous professional experience in a similar capacity.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms and planning refreshments.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Manages reception area and looks after visitors.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary.
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents.
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
- Organises couriers to and from the office for business-related documents.
- Process and file sales invoices for the company.
- Ideally Educated to Degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- 1+ years of previous Office Administration and/or Secretarial experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.