CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK, Australia, Cyprus, South Africa), brands and offices around the world. Due to continuous expansion of our global operations, we currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Assist with the recruitment projects of the firm, globally & locally
- Assist with job descriptions drafting and person specifications
- Ensure recruitment and selection procedures are in place and applied
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Provide administrative support from time to time for the development, implementation and communi-cation of all HR related projects and procedures at a global scale
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate
- Benefits package includes Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
- In house cafeteria / catering available
- Proven working experience as a Recruiter preferably in technical or Sales positions
- Previous experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Business fluency in the English language both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- High level organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, please contact the HR Department at +357 25027000.