CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
One of the world’s largest financial services companies are working with GRS to recruit a Back-Office Supervisor to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have strong Back Office administration experience at a supervisory level, along with a high fluency in English. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then this Back-Office Supervisor position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who invests in their people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervising, prioritising and organising the back-office team’s daily work.
- Oversee the daily execution of tasks relating to client deposits, account maintenance and closures.
- Creating and updating the procedures for the department.
- Proactively measure and improve operational processes.
- Managing a good communication with other internal departments.
- Providing regular progress and management reporting, including KPI and SLA reports.
- Expected to take initiative, delegate effectively, and communicate clearly, to job drive the department goals.
- Report to the Back-Office Manager.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in back office administration or accounting.
- Previous experience of supervising or managing a team.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- A high fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Statistical analysis experience would be advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.