CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Chief Dealer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have extensive and demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally for a period in excess of 10 years.
- Manage Trading Team.
- Motivate team and appraise them.
- Design and deliver internal training as and when required.
- Develop & Introduce new products.
- Develop and optimize product development process.
- Develop policies, procedures, and operational guidance to align with The Group.
- Monitor trading and market abuse, understand the behaviour and take necessary actions.
- Oversee and analyse traded market risk activity.
- Provide professional feedback and strategies to the business and Management.
- Have an understanding of CySEC regulatory requirements.
- Educated to Degree level in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of CFD experience, ideally within a Retail FX Broker.
- Strong leadership and managerial experience will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must (Written & Spoken).
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is highly preferable but candidates with strong experience will be considered.
- Attention to detail.
- A strong character with confidence to be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.