CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Company, an established consulting firm in the area of Investment Services since 2008, has an opening for a Financial Services professional.
· responsible for the application and licensing with the relevant authorities, operational set-up and support (where needed) of Financial Services Structures (investment firms, funds, other related);
· Develop operational documents and reporting systems of the structures and provide appropriate updates as required by relevant legislation;
· Establish and maintain a client relationship system;
· Communicate and coordinate with providers of internal and external services, such as bankers, brokers, execution agents, investments managers, risk managers, compliance officers, lawyers, accountants, IT specialists and other counterparties.
· Any other task the management may assign
· University Degree related to Management/Finance/Economics
· CySEC Advanced Certificate an advantage but not a requirement
· 3+ Years experience in the relevant sector
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Fluency in Greek and English. Knowledge of other languages is considered as advantage