CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A successful payment solutions provider is working with GRS to recruit a Receptionist based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have previous experience and have a charismatic personality fluent in both English and Greek. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Receptionist role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure that the visitors are comfortable while waiting and offer refreshments.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and scheduling meetings.
- Prepare meeting and training rooms.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensure reception, meeting and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable, equipped with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, drinks, brochures).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist or Front Office Representative will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent English language skills and a good command of spoken Greek.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.