CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a well-established service provider with offices in Limassol, providing a number of services such as, legal advice, corporate services , HRM, IT and more. They are currently searching for a Banking Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have experience with corporate account opening within the banking or corporate services sector.
- Opening of the Corporate and Personal Bank Accounts, with well-known banks in Cyprus and Overseas for Cyprus and International jurisdictions;
- Assisting clients with their banking requests;
- Obtaining details from clients and preparing Bank Summaries, presenting the business successfully to local and international banks;
- Assisting the clients with bank account opening process and account maintenance worldwide;
- Assisting in developing relationships with new banks, obtain information required to open accounts, develop the process and communicate to other departments;
- Maintaining the bank database;
- Managing banking relationships worldwide.
- Previous banking experience in opening bank accounts in Cyprus and internationally is a must;
- Previous experience with Forex Companies will be considered as an advantage;
- Pro-active with strong organizational skills, multitasking;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong command of written and spoken English is essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Professional and confident.