CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySEC licensed, fast-growing investment firm with offices in Limassol.. They are currently looking to grow their team and they’re looking for a HR Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience in an HR role, preferably in the financial markets industry or any other online industry. Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude as well as a strong work-ethic are a must.
- Lead the recruitment and selection processes of the organization.
- Design, update and maintain HR manuals (ie Employee Handbook, Remuneration Polices etc).
- Strengthen employee’s engagement levels.
- Produce relevant HR reporting according to management guidelines.
- Maintain HR employee folders and make sure are aligned in accordance to CySEC guidelines and Labour Law legislations.
- Manage the company’s medical scheme.
- Responsible for third country nationals visa procedures.
- Identify and provide HR solutions across various functions of the company.
- Ad hock projects that will be assigned by management
- At least 2 years’ experience within the HR sphere.
- Experience within the Financial Industry will be an advantage.
- University/College degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or in a relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, confident with exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- High attention to detail.