CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A leading chain of retail stores based in Nicosia are currently working with GRS to recruit a HR Executive to join their well-established team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a HR Management role ideally within the retail industry along with previous experience in dealing with recruitment, employees’ appraisals, and training. If you are looking to join an internationally reputable retail chain, we are looking forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based HR Executive role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be involved in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures as decided by the shareholders
- Handle any possible employment issues by ensuring the compliance of stores with all the relevant laws and regulations
- Provide specialist personnel support and advice to Store Management and staff
- Deliver training to Staff and monitor their performance
- Ensure a motivated and supportive working environment through guidance and conflict resolution
- University degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years previous working experience in a HR Management role
- Previous experience within the Retail industry will be considered a major advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund
- Discount on stores products
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.