CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex company in Limassol, is hiring for the following positions: Retention & Conversion Account Managers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through professional communication
- Assisting clients with queries
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Regularly report to the management
- Maintaining and updating our CRM
- Achieving key performance indicators
- Excellent Knowledge of English/Spanish/Dutch/German/Swedish/Italian language both written and oral is a must
- University /College or other Degree in a relevant field
- At least one year previous experience in Retention/Conversion in a regulated financial services company is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ambitious, persuasive and highly self-motivated
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a young, dynamic and constantly growing environment
If you wish to apply for this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-5 Conversion & JB-6 Retention as the email’s subject line and mention the site you found our advertise in.