CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
IMMEDIATE START DATES AVAILABLE
SLS is a recruitment and HR service provider to regulated Cypriot Investment Firms.
We are looking for energetic, talented, driven individuals with strong record in sales [any field] to join our expanding Sales Team in Paphos. The role of Conversion Sales Agent is to assists clients in opening their trading account. The office is a lively outbound telesales environment. Individuals must complete a 4-day training programme before going live on the phones. This is the starting point for individuals who aspire to progress within the Forex industry and become Retention agents.
- First point of contact with clients who have shown an interest in opening a trading account
- Assist clients with opening their account.
- Pitch and promote company products and services over the phone in an effective regulated manner
- Maintain and update client information to the in-house CRM System
Sales Orientation - MUST
Native German and fluent in English Language [Written/Spoken]
Excellent communication skills: conversation and building rapport with customers
Characteristics: positive attitude, outgoing personality, competitive, good work ethic and willing to go the extra mile to succeed
Good computer skills Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Fluent in English [written & spoken]additional languages would be advantageous including: Russian, Hebrew, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Ukranian
- Starting Basic Salary 1,100 - 1,250 Euros Gross [Reviewed at interview depending on experience]
- Excellent Commission/bonus reward structure 1,500 euros every month [no cap on earning potential
- Operational Monday - Sunday - 45 hours you work 5 days a week- shift pattern 10:00 - 20:00; 11:00 - 21:00 or 12:00 - 22:00 [basic x 1.5 for working weekend shift]
- Comprehensive training and development to reach potential including opportunity to progress to Retention.
Note: part-time opportunities also available 30 hours per week.
To apply: Send your CV to: email@example.com
Candidates must be able to legally work in Paphos, Cyprus.
Note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.