CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our heart beats for water sports and the sea! Yours too?
We are WHITECAPS PRODUCTS and are looking for you as a team member in our fast growing e-commerce startup for water sports security and water sports products.
We are looking for performers and transformers with whom we can conquer the world of water sports together. Our goal is to become the most customer-friendly company in this sector. Do you want to help us achieve this?
The Whitecaps Products International Distribution LTD looking for a fun and reliable Data Entry Specialist and Product Developer to join our Content Team! Data Entry Specialists are in charge of creating, maintaining, and updating accurate and high-quality product information on our website to help customers find what whey're looking for.
* A workplace where you make a difference and leave a mark You grow with the company and your successes as well
* Flourishing start-up: short communication channels, flat hierarchies
* Initially 20-40 hours a week. With excellent career opportunities.
E-commerce involves handling huge amounts of data. It is important that the product data is highly accurate and displayed to attract customers to buy them. Data entry is one of the key aspects of any E-Commerce business and should be handled with care.
* You work in the field of e-commerce content management in the operative business
* You take responsibility for the quality of the data of our product ranges
* You help to create the data for our systems and prepare them
* Cross-reference product data sheets and enter/clarify information
* Creating clear, creative, and keyword-driven titles and descriptions on our website to help our customers find what they’re looking for.
* Processing and correcting product information via Excel Sheets and in our System.
* Analyzing sets of data to find correlations and/or error
* Product Information
* Updating Product Images
* Updating Product Information
* Updating Product Specifications
* Updating Pricing Details
* Updating Offers & Sales Information
* You already have experience in content management or data entry and have worked with corresponding systems
* You are characterized by a high level of commitment and results-oriented work
* An independent, precise and reliable working style is one of your strengths
* You can quickly become acquainted with new subjects
* In English you're speech and word
* You are able to learn German terms for a basic understanding.
* Spreadsheets, formulas and Excel tables are fun for you.
Ideally you have additional skills in the following areas (no must):
* Experience working with merchandise management systems
*Must be able to problem-solve
*Must pay keen attention to detail
*Must be very comfortable with navigating Excel and work with our ERP Software (German Software)
*Minimum High school diploma
*Must be punctual
*Must be able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment*
Must be able to work in a team and also remote*
No prior data-entry experience required, on-the-job training provided!*
Must be able to spot simple patterns and analyze basic data to eliminate errors
*Keyword Research and SEO knowledge is preferred, but not required.
These are not absolutely necessary, but they favour your "come on board". We are looking forward to your application. Type of post: full-time