CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Overall Purpose of Role:
- Human Resources Officer to provide local HR services to the Group.
- Opportunity to be involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources function. Work will
- include, but not be limited too – HR database management, HR administration as well documenting grievances, terminations,
- absences, performance reports, recruitment and on-boarding activity as well compensation and benefits information.
- Opportunity to interact with managers and staff alike locally as well as be part of a tightly knit HR global team.
• Handle the local in-country operational day-to-day work in support of the Head of HR Jordan & Cyprus to ensure the
smooth running of all HR processes & procedures.
• Provide support to employees in various HR- related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Maintain current HR files and Database
• Maintain records related to performance reviews and disciplinary actions
• Answer employees’ queries about HR related issues
• Liaise with other managers to determine staffing requirements
• Use internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies as appropriate
• Ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements
• Assist other managers to process job applications and respond to queries
• Organise and take part in interview procedures as required
• Working closely with line management sources talented candidates, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview
process & documentation compiling.
• Prepare new employees files and help the HR manager with the onboarding process
• Orienting new employees to the company (personal file, insurance, email address, etc,,,)• Assist • • Finance department by providing relevant employee information
• Arrange travel expenses process for employees (travel claims or per diem bases)
• Participate in HR related projects
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal communication and global reporting requirements
• Complete termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
• Assist in performance management processes
Skills and Competencies: • Excellent English communication skills (spoken & listening capabilities)
• Problem solving ability
• Ability to work autonomously with direct HR manager remote
• Ability to build trusted relationships with the employees.
• Attention to detail and ability to work to precision
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work to strict timelines
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Must possess good interpersonal skills
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve
performance through management feedback
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Collaborative mindset Educational / Experience Requirements: • Proven work experience as an HR Officer (Generalist) but with experience of successfully recruiting in Cyprus & held relevant role in international (preferably CySec regulated) company.
• Familiar with HR Databases and HR - employee’s systems as well talent sourcing channels
• BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
• International Certificates in HR or additional HR training is a plus
• Must understand the legalities of local labor law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply
them within day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare
• Understanding & experience of visa applications - processes & procedures important
Please send your cv to email@example.com