CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently looking for an Experience back office agent to join our office in Limassol. This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is experienced in the forex industry and is keen to advance his/her career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Communication and coordination with different departments
- Monitoring of correct workflow such as : Deposits, and withdrawal procedure in our internal systems
- Analysis (KYC procedures, risks)
- Co – ordination with clients for payments and issue resolution
- Handling of customer e-mails and calls
- University degree in economics/finance/business or in a related field ( is preferable but not a must )
- Fluent in English – Written and verbal (Native speaker is an advantage )
- Computer literate – very good knowledge of Microsoft office Excel and Word
- Communication and monitoring skills
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and work to deadlines
- Relevant experience as a back-office role – it’s a must
- Any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on shifts (09:00 am – 18:00 pm and 11:00 am – 20:00 pm)
Additional Benefits & Remuneration package
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Medical Insurance
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to careers@Tradeo.com quoting the position into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to HR@Tradeo.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.