CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Marketing business analyst for their offices based in Limassol.
· Designing, implementing, and maintaining adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance
· Performing data analysis for the identification of business development opportunities and cost efficiencies
· Analysing marketing & business metrics and providing ROI analysis
· Analysing market segmentation and product evaluation
· Interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
· Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
· Building various dashboards that visualize Key Performance Indicators
· BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or any other related field
· Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Data Studio, is considered an advantage
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Eagerness for continuous professional development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related bonus
· Private health insurance
· Corporate pension fund
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.