CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working with a payment solutions company based in Limassol who are looking to recruit a Junior DevOps Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible Manage infrastructure for both cloud and in-house systems. For this role we are looking for a candidate with a passion for some experience within a similar role with a passion for team work and ongoing development please email Hayley at email@example.com for further information.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver, maintain, and implement high quality technical solutions including configuration and/or maintenance of both on premise and cloud-based systems.
- Manage the build system: build tool software, build configurations and build/packaging scripts.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, configuration, delivery, and documentation.
- Analyse business processes and identify opportunity to improve and align with strategic direction
- Undertake research on best practice guidelines and continuously strive to make improvements to the existing applications and/or systems, services, and processes.
- Previous hands-on experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies; Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with Apache Maven, (Bamboo or Jenkins) build server, Nexus repository
- Experience in programming with Groovy, Java, Bash
- Ability to use Git version control
- An advocate of team collaboration
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.