CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a global Forex Broker, GRS are recruiting for an Arabic Back Office Specialist to join the team in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process appropriate onboarding procedures according to client classifications
- Follow account opening procedures for the Arabic market
- KYC while maintaining regular record keeping procedures.
- Handle all Arabic client queries via live chats and emails for the company group.
- The first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- 1+ year experience in Back office or in any similar position in a regulated financial services company.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of the Arabic Language both written and verbal
- College or university degree.
- Good organizational skills, diligence, and detail orientation.
- Computer literacy with good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, and Self-motivation.
- Positive can-do attitude and a Team player.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym for all employees
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care.
- 13th Salary.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.