CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an established financial services company that is interested to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in their Nicosia office. The promotion of services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Manage and improve online content.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Liaise with other related professionals in order to improve effectiveness of strategy
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- BSc or BA degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills