CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an established financial services company targeting HNWI trading in CFDs, shares, FX and Indices, is interested to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team in their Nicosia office.
Business Development Manager job description:
· Developing growth strategies and plans targeted towards HNWI
· Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
· Increasing client base of target group
· Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
· Writing business proposals
· Negotiating with stakeholders
· Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
· Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
· Following industry trends locally and internationally
· Drafting and reviewing contracts
· Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
· High-level communication skills
· Stakeholder management skills
· Proven ability to negotiate.
· Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
· The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
· Experience working to and exceeding targets.
Business Development Manager requirements:
· research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
· seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation.
· generate leads.
· meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
· foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
· understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
· think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
· work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
· draw up Introducing Brokers contracts.
· have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
· ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation and understand the need for change and what is required of them.
· train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate.
· discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
· liaise with the finance team and management in terms of budgeting.
· attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
· keep abreast of trends and changes in the investments world.
· help to plan sales campaigns.
· create a sale pipeline.
· negotiate pricing with customers
· increase sales of the business
· carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors.
· develop the business sales strategy.