CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Payment Solutions to customer across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit a Front Desk Receptionist to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will posses strong organizational skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Ensure that the visitors are comfortable while waiting and offer refreshments.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, scanning, taking notes and scheduling meetings.
- Prepare meeting and training rooms.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Ensure reception, meeting and kitchen areas are tidy and presentable, equipped with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, drinks, brochures).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist or Front Office Representative will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent English language skills and a good command of spoken Greek.