CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client a leading management company which provides MiFD services and is licensed and regulated by CySEC based in Nicosia is seeking to recruit an Accountant. The candidate must have previous experience in an Accounting role ideally within the Financial Services. Send us your CV today for our review if you have the necessary skills and experience!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post entries to the Portfolio Management System (PMS) concerning trades, corporate actions, cash movements etc.
- Calculation of the NAV of the funds under management using the PMS and reconciliation with the administrator
- Produce various reports and client statements using the PMS
- Post entries in accounting system and maintain records of financial transactions
- Assist in other accounting operations, such as invoicing, payroll, bank payment orders etc.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of reports with statistical information for the Management Company and the Funds, which are submitted to CySEC and the Central Bank
- Execution of any task related to the duties of the position requested by Senior Management or Supervisors of the Company
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration/Economics or related field
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience in a back office of a banking institution or asset manager will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles and procedures
- Knowledge of Finance and Investments
- Understanding of characteristics of different types of Financial Instruments
- Being in possession of CySEC Advanced Examination is an asset
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with excellent proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of a portfolio management/ back office system will be an advantage
- Knowledge in using accounting software and databases will be considered an advantage
- 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information