CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Come work as a Business Systems analyst at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide. iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our consultants/analysts with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
We are looking for a full time implementation analyst to:
- Plan and monitor the software projects & implementations with the developers
- Process mapping of business processes and producing system reports
- Generate, analyze, evaluate and communicate requirements
- Conducting testing to ensure proper functionality and quality
- Importing data into client systems as needed
- Prepare employee and employer communication documents
- Responsible for the Training (training material, onsite trainings)
- Control the quality of software deliverables and researching for enhancements or needs
- Able to meet deadlines & work independently with minimum supervision
- Full time role based in our Cyprus office
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Business field. Degree in Business, MIS, IT, Computer Science is a plus
- 1-2 Years of related experience is required. Experience on relevant positions is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment
- Written/Verbal communication in Greek and English and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV by email to email@example.com.