CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working closely with a well-established and well-known broker in Limassol who are on the search for a Network & Security Administrator with 5 years previous experience to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the network and security of the headquarter and branches of the organization, to maintain and manage the network and apply the necessary security controls. We look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing, configurating, tuning and administration of switches, firewalls, wireless access points, network segmentations and internet lines
- Installing and managing monitoring, security and logging solutions
- Administration and maintenance of Linux servers
- Maintaining the relevant systems documentation
- Recommending solutions, products and technologies to meet business objectives
- Troubleshoot networking and security issues
- Performing scheduled updates and patches on systems as well as scheduled failover tests
- Installing, configuration and administrating IDS/IPS, web filtering, computer monitoring, QoS, anti-spam, DLP, VPNs, setup encryption techniques on mobile devices such as mobiles & laptops
- Leading and coordinating internal/external penetration/vulnerability projects and tests
- Auditing the network, security policies, systems and preparing business cases for improvements
- Managing, coordinating and reporting security incidents
- Responsibility of the security awareness program. Preparing training and information material for the staff in assistance with the HR faction.
- Assisting and coordinating with other IT professionals design, configuration and change requests
- Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related fields
- Professional qualifications related to security and networks
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Hands-on experience in security technologies
- Proven knowledge and expertise in various operating systems and networking tools
- Experience with FortiGate and AWS would be an advantage
- Experience with Juniper and FortiGate will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communications and teamworking skills
- Very good knowledge of English both verbal and written
- Salary dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- 13th salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment comprising combination of younger enthusiastic and more experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call+357 25 342 720 for further information.