CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international AIF, we are we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified Head of Portfolio Management to join their expanding team in Larnaca. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a team of global professionals in a well-established, stable and growing office. The successful applicant will hold extensive and relevant professional experience as well as proven management expertise.
- Leading the Portfolio Management function and future team, directly reporting to the CEO of the Company.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure stable run processes and operational stability.
- Definition of processes and procedures, driving automation and standardization efforts.
- Take an active part in the whole life-cycle management of mainly illiquid alternative investment funds with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with investment managers and drive the investment onboarding process.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of the due diligence and acquisition process.
- Involvement in the investment structuring process, ensuring tax and cash upstreaming efficiency.
- Reviewing deal documentation, ensuring operational feasibility and readiness.
- Go-to person for and coordination of the AIFM Investment Committee.
- The possible assumption of directorship functions within the structure.
- Coordinating key fund life-cycle events with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the responsible party for operational day-to-day activities, e.g. liquidity management, decision on, calculation and execution of drawdowns and distributions, reporting as well as query management.
- Closely collaborate with external investment managers in the asset monitoring and the quarterly asset valuation process.
- Key stakeholder in cross-functional projects, e.g. database implementation.
- 8+ years of related experience, of which at least 2 years in a people management capacity.
- Experience in working in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships in an international business environment with internal and external partners.
- Superior problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Hands-on mentality and readiness to engage with internal and external partners from different professional backgrounds and different levels of seniority.
- Knowledge in valuation, understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and tax environment of Cyprus.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- CFA / CAIA designation would be an asset.
- Fluent in Greek and English. Additional languages would be advantageous.