CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, a leading financial service provider company, GRS are seeking to recruit a Processing Specialist. The successful candidate will have experience in reporting and resolving any issues related to the transactions as well as ability to monitor client’s accounts. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high caliber team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out administrative tasks and provide internal support to the sales team via chat, phone and emails
- Communicate with Backoffice Department in order to resolve any queries or issues related to individual transactions
- Monitor clients’ accounts and prepare reports for management
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Degree holder in Business Management, Finance or any other related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a Back Office, PSP Analyst within the Forex/Gaming/Payments industry is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to perform in an intensive highly responsible job, quickly and accurately
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- 21 days of annual leave
- Private medical
- Corporate outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.