CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established and well-known analytics company, GRS are recruiting an exceptional Data Engineer to join their team working remotely from any location in Cyprus. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this remote working role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in all aspects of data platform lifecycle, including high level design, architecture definition, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Curating complex datasets to prepare for either ML modelling or to be used for analytical work
- Designing and building ETL pipelines to include data from a wide variety of sources.
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional Teams (Analysts, Account Manager, Client Managers)
- Implement solutions on the Cloud (we work on all 3 Clouds, AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Work with tools and technologies such as Python, SQL, Google BQ, Data Studio, ML libraries
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge of Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Excellent command of the English language
- Bonus points for:
Having completed relevant internships
Strong understanding of relational databases
Experience with ML models
- Competitive salary
- Branded new tech equipment (MacBook laptop, big screen, headphones)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.