CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established and well-known analytics company, GRS are recruiting an exceptional Data Analyst to join their team in Larnaca. We are looking for junior, mid or senior candidates., as a Data Analyst, you will be expected to gather information from various sources, interpret patterns and trends and conclude to actionable insights. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to perform analysis that leads to actionable insights based on the needs of our Clients.
- Analyse data collected from various data sources, identify new data sources or ways to look at the data, perform the synthesis of insights to generate a coherent story
- Design and create reports for periodic or ad-hoc needs
- Assist in data warehousing projects by understanding the semantics of the data and participating in data modelling workshops
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics (or a similar field)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, text functions)
- Data curiosity
Bonus points for:
- Having completed relevant internships
- Knowledge of data-related programming languages (Python, R, etc)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView)
- Interest into Machine Learning/AI
- Competitive Salary
- Brand new tech equipment (MacBook laptop, big screen, headphones)
- 13th Salary
- Free lunch daily
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.