CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised Top-Tier Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will be a full member of a relevant accounting body (ACCA/ACA/CPA) and possess in excess of 5+ years of relevant audit experience.
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures.
- Understanding client’s business.
- Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments based on the software used.
- Execution and finalization of audit work.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returns.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- In excess of 5+ years of relevant audit experience, including reviewing the work of less experienced team members.
- Experienced with CaseWare
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages (Written & Spoken).
- Russian language will be considered as an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional skills.
- Leadership and managerial qualities.