CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal & Professional Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and hard-working Banking & Corporate Administrator to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Opening of the Bank Accounts, with all Major well known banks in Cyprus and Overseas for Cyprus and other International jurisdictions.
- Assist clients with their banking inquiries.
- Obtain details from a client and prepare a Bank Summary, presenting the business successfully to local and international banks, with minimum supervision.
- Consulting with clients regarding bank account opening process and bank options worldwide
- Complete the bank account opening process.
- Assist in developing relationships with new banks, obtain information required to open accounts, develop the process and communicate to other departments.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneys and other corporate documents.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in both Banking & Corporate Administration.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of either Velos software and/or Quorum will be considered a significant advantage.