CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A well-established Asset Management Firm specialsing in Real Estate, are working with GRS to recruit a CFO based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have experience from Top Four, ideally in a CFO role and be fluent in English and Greek. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based CFO role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met in line with the Company policies and procedures
- Oversee and prepare the profitability, management accounts, financial statements, reconciliations and other
- Review financial reports and source ways to optimise financial performance.
- Drive the Group’s financial planning
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Senior Management.
- Recommend practices for financial efficiency and reporting to the Management and facilitate their implementation.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Oversee external audit process in coordination with the Internal Auditor
- Perform financial risk management for example performing analysis of investments, projected income, and expenditure.
- Analyse financial risks and continually improve processes
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation’s operations
- Supervise all Finance Department personnel in all countries of operation
- Previous experience in Top Four
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a CFO or 3 years as a Financial Controller
- Fluent Greek and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Educational background in Finance or Accounting
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.