CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A growing Forex company based in Nicosia with well-established international offices, are currently working with GRS to recruit an Executive Director to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate must have previous experience within the Compliance Department in the FX industry as a Director, with the ability to develop the Company’s strategy and vision. If you are looking to join a growing organisation and if you have the ambition to be one of the foundation members of a developing firm, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Executive Director/ Head of Compliance role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide insightful feedback to develop and achieve the Company’s strategy and vision
- Monitor all the Departments of the company to ensure that they are all following the decided strategy
- Evaluate all possible solutions/prospects and/or markets
- Review and amend where necessary all company Policies
- Keep up to date the Management Team regarding all issues, including Compliance issues and/or challenges that the team is facing
- Be responsible for the supervision and coordination of AML, KYC and due diligence processes
- Provide any guidance need to the rest of the departments, especially related to compliance matters
- Ensure that all actions taken are based on the compliance policies
- University Degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience in working within the Compliance Department of an FX Company
- Being holder of the CySEC Advance is a must
- Experience in local and/or international regulatory reporting
- Experience in local and/or international compliance reporting
- Experience working with remote teams
- Good team player that can work with the team in the UK London to optimise revenue, and reduce risk
- Good influencing skills
- Drive, initiative and resilience
- Able to assist the business in achieving its goals, whilst always achieving a fair outcome for customer
- Analysis and decision-making
- Able to work autonomously, with a strong sense of ethics and business responsibility, demonstrating ‘substance’, honesty, transparency and integrity
- Flexible working hours
- 13th salary
- Be part of a rapidly expanding team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.