CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected and licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a bright and ambitious Junior Dealer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally have an academic background in Banking/Finance/Economics or related field and be willing to work hard and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Trade with and cover clients foreign exchange deals.
- Support traders and cover for them.
- Provide fundamental and technical analysis to clients.
- Assist in the cash flow and liquidity management of the company.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with an emphasis in at least one of the following areas: Banking/Finance/Economics or related field.
- No Relevant Experience is required.
- Willingness to work shifts as and when required on a rotational basis.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Very good computer literacy (Microsoft Packages: i.e. Excel, Word).
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek (more languages will be considered an advantage).