CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Sales / Account Manager to join their team in Limassol.
This person will be responsible for the effective onboarding and activation of the new prospect clients that have registered on the company’s portal as well as the retention and growth of their lifecycle as active traders.
The job will require regular contacts with prospects and clients via various channels, (telephone, email, messengers etc) to aid in various aspects of the client journey (registration, activation, trade & loyalty) and ensure the highest levels of customer experience.
Performance will be based on a set of qualitative and quantitative KPI’s that relate to the business.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and update a CRM system
- Provide relevant reporting of progress and performance
- Liaise and communicate with the management
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve various relevant processes
- Liaising with relevant teams to ensure quality service delivery
- University / College graduate in business, finance marketing, or equivalent
- Demonstrated work experience in in Client Retention and Forex Sales for a minimum one year
- Sales and client management experience in a strong must
- Basic FX trading knowledge and/or MT5 knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Dynamic and self-motivated with strong sales skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and follow pre-set goals & KPI’s
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted