CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos stree
An engineering company with a focus on the design and manufacture of plants and equipment for the FMCG sector, are working with GRS to recruit an Electrical Engineer for their Limassol operation. The successful candidate will be a licensed Electrical Engineer with 2-3 years of practical experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Electrical Engineer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working together with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited technological school or University.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Greek and English.
- A relevant license or certification may be required.
- A valid driver's license and mobility abroad.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills and time management.
- Excellent health and safety knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.