CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a global Forex Broker, GRS are seeking a HR Recruitment Officer to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible for the managing the full recruitment cycle of their global team, conducting group online interviews & phone screenings, identifying potential candidates through online sourcing, updating job ads, scheduling interview appointments and ensure that company will attract and hire the most qualified employees. The successful candidate will play an important part in developing recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the Group, while identifying suitable candidates for each current role. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and update job descriptions & confirm content with Line-Managers.
- Screening job applicants for the hiring & selection process through recruitment databases, social media etc.
- Interviewing candidates through online channels.
- Confirm feedback with Line-Manager and shortlist candidates for 2nd interview process.
- Updating local websites of available vacancies by using company’s database, social media, local websites etc.
- Communicating with potential candidates over the phone when needed as to conduct e-meetings and provide assessment reports to Line-Managers.
- Handling all the onboarding & offboarding processes – provide relevant information of new hires to the HR department for each entity, accordingly.
- Keep communication with relevant recruitment agencies, recruitment emails, establish new agreements and/or renew current recruitment contracts.
- Coordinate with all the participants as to schedule interview meetings online etc.
- Conduct the recruitment & selection process for executive positions (headhunting) via Corporate LinkedIn account and create a network of potential talents.
- Managing the renewal and/or any (visa) work permit - employee issue, following all local immigration & labor processes accordingly for any new hired and/or existing employees.
- Managing the Performance Management process such as: keeping Employee Evaluation records, managing performance cycle on a probation & annual basis, and preparing the performance review forms to be sent within time limits for our international staff.
- Managing the annual employee One-on-One meetings with the HR department, by collecting feedback, employee views, training needs etc. of each department in collaboration with the Group HR dept.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Recruitment Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring & recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- Confident and dynamic personality, with a creative mind.
- BA or MA in Human Resources Management.
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company and self-development.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in the “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Free Gym membership for all employees
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover
- 13th Salary.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.