CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A leading commercial maritime transportation company are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Vessel Expense Controller for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar position. Please note this position is offered on an initial 1-year fixed term contract, so you should be immediately available. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to join a company with comprehensive training and development opportunities, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Vessel Expense Controller position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and follow up on T/C vessel hires, commissions, and port costs claims.
- Deal with correspondence from agents, operators, charterers and the accounts department, regarding vessel expenses and daily operations.
- Prepare invoices for owners and charterers expenses to be in included in the Final Disbursement Accounts, including invoices from port agents.
- Ensure the voyage operations statement is maintained and updated.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Shipping or a related field.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate with excellent command of the Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Benefits include flexible working hours, medical insurance and paid lunches.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.